This Site Is For Entertainment Purposes Only.
If you are not 18,(or the legal adult age in your jurisdiction),
you must LEAVE NOW.

Friday, July 13, 2012
Blowjob Phone Sex

I just love everything about a cock -- the way it looks, the way it feels, and the way it tastes in my mouth...and I love blowjob phone sex calls!
One of my favorite things, is to have your big beautiful cock in my hand, stroking you, teasing you, sucking your ball sack into my mouth, until your cock grows stiff.
I love when you submerge that juicy hard cock deep into my wet, willing mouth and your balls are lapping on my chin.
As I moan and finger my soaking wet hot pussy, you fuck my mouth faster and call me your little cock-sucking cum slut.
It doesn't take long until you start moaning and then your engorged prick spews your sweet load all over my pretty little face as I cream all over my fingers in my tight little cunt.
Oh, baby. What are you waiting for? Call me now!



1-800-485-0215 ext 125


10 Minutes / $25

20 Minute Time Blocks / $40

UK Toll Free 0800 014 8033 ext 125

Int'l Calls $3.00 Min / 10-Minute Minimum

Major Credit/Check/Gift Cards Accepted

Labels: , ,

posted by Flirt Jenny @ 2:10 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Flirt Jenny
Home: Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a full-time 20 year old college student who works as a Phone Sex Operator part- time. Guess which job is the most fun!
See my complete profile
How To Call Me

Want to talk to me? Click Here to find out how!

My Friends
Vote For Me Here



http://phonesexgirlblogs.com/Topsite/

Adult Links
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 2257, all models appearing on this site are 18 years of age or older.
For further information, please see our Custodian of Records page.